martes, 1 de diciembre de 2009

Things that I enjoy doing in my free time




In my free time I like to read ,listening music, to watch a good movie.Also,I like to spend time with my family.I like to do things that make me feel good like going to the beach ,talking with my friends ,going to my parents which live in the countryside,among other things.


I visited http://www.last.fm/ in this link I can hear and I can watch different free videos,pictures,biographies,concerts,charts about several artist.Besides I can hear internet radio.
Also I visited http://healthy-family.org/ in this page I can find different information related with family,health,nutritional information,parenting,and educational advice,recipes,among others things.I like read articles or reading related with healthy or family because this help me with my family.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Sandra, I like your picture, it is very original.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! Thanks .I like it too much too,because is a caricature about me.This was made in 2005.For this reason I put it in here.

    ResponderEliminar